Lucia Olivia Lalicata started singing songs like “Amazing Grace” by John Newton and “Dance This Mess Around” by the B52’s with her father at the ripe age of 2. As the years progressed, she was learning about more influential artists like Janice Joplin, Elton John, Prince, The Police, Nirvana, Iron Maiden, and Pearl Jam just to name a few. By the Age of 4, while in preschool, Lucia started performing and singing at live shows and charity events in New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut for ALS also named Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s disease, The Autism Science Foundation, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the list goes on. By age 6, 1st Grade, Lucia had written her own original songs and booked her first gig at a local bookstore in order to raise money for the Owls at the Staten Island Zoo. By the time she reached the second grade, Lucia fulfilled her dream of auditioning at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York. At age 7, she released her first album, “Sunday Night Blues”. The album, “Sunday Night Blues”, has a eclectic feel with sounds of rock, funk, jazz, heavy metal, alternative, pop, hip-hop, soul, country, and R&B that people of all ages will appreciate and enjoy. Now at age 9, Lucia started working on her 2nd EP, “Waiting for Coffee” which will be released in November of 2020. Lucia’s debut EP can be found here: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/lucialalicata She’s also on iTunes.
- Company:Lucia Olivia Lalicata
- Short Bio:9 year old, talk show host, recording artist, singer, song writer, musician, dancer, gamer, and activist.
- April 10, 2020, 19:00 LUCIA LIVE
- April 2, 2020, 7:00 PM Roblox
- April 1, 2020, 18:00 Pi
- March 29, 2020, 18:30 Quarantine Live Stream
- March 29, 2020, 08:00 Quarantine Live Stream
- March 28, 2020, 20:00 Quarantine Live Stream
- March 28, 2020, 11:00 Quarantine Live Stream
- March 27, 2020, 18:00 Quarantine Live Stream
- August 23, 2019, 20:00 Rock For Equal Pay
- August 23, 2019, 19:30 Rock For Equal Pay
- August 23, 2019, 19:00 Rock For Equal Pay
- August 23, 2019, 18:00 Rock For Equal Pay